Learn To Skate
Jackie Brenner- Figure Skating Director Angela Conley- Learn To Skate Coordinator
Session 1: January 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, 20, 23, 30, February 3, and 6
Session 2: February 10, 13, 17, 20, 27, March 3, 6, 10, 13, 17
Session 3: March 20, 27, April 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, and 28
Session 4: May 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29, June 2, and 5
Thursdays HomeSchool & Pre-School Classes
Session I Thursday, January 4th – Thursday, February 1st
Session 2 Thursday, February 8th – March 8th
Session 3 Thursday, March 15th – April 12th
Session 4 Thursday, April 19th – May 17th
Session 5 Thursday, May 24 – June 21st
Basic 5-8, FS 1-6, Adult 3 & 4, Hockey 3 & 4
Tuesdays 6:15-6:45PM Saturdays 11:00-11:30AM
Snowplow 1-3, Basic 1-4, Adult 1 & 2
Tuesdays 6:45-7:15PM Saturdays 11:30-12:00PM
Home School/Pre School lessons: Thursday’s 11:30-noon
Enrollment Package includes a 30 minute lesson, free admission and skate rental for the public session. Public session times included are: Tuesday 7:15-8:45PM & Saturday 12:00-2:00PM.
If Tuesday or Saturday only are purchased individually only the session following the purchased lesson is included. Please check dates above for the number of Saturday vs Tuesday classes, some sessions will have 6, 5, or 4 classes the ½ session fee does not change, and will no money be refunded for any missed classes
Regular: $125.00 Family Discount: $105.00 each skater(Per person for 2 or more family members) Only Tuesdays or Only Saturdays: $75.00 OKCFSC Introductory MEMEBERSHIP: $20.00 per skater Membership runs July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017
We are very happy to announce that we have joined forces with Learn to Skate USA, all of our skaters will enjoy the benefits of being a LTS USA member. Our coaches are certified members LTS USA. Your membership is now included in your class registration.
- Learn to Skate USA’s mission statement is “to provide a fun and positive experience that will instill a lifelong love of skating.”
- This is THE only Learn to Skate program in the country.
- Learn to Skate USA makes learning to skate accessible, easy and fun. The revamped curriculum, taught by certified, passionate instructors, presents skaters the tools to progress their skills and rive them to accomplish their goals.
- What to Wear
- Wear socks of moderate thickness.
- Use of helmet is recommended for beginning skaters.
- Arrive 15 minutes before class time, check in at the front desk, then to the skate rental counter.
- After skates are laced, line up at your posted level five minutes prior to start time to meet your instructor.
No refunds or credits.
There will be no make-up classes, reduced price for missed classes or refunds due to the rink closure or inability to attend class- for any reason. Note class dates do not always run consecutively, major holidays and competition dates are not included in the schedule. For Tuesday or Saturday classes only, please note class schedule to attend five classes, 1 alternate day may be required. Public sessions are not included for the days not on the calendar and are subject to ice and skate rental fees- $10.00.